Yesterday was a good day for us, we cleaned up on most of our Cash Games on the Main slate last night. Lets take a look at some of the news and notes for tonight’s 11 Game slate.
Once again, a big shout out and thank you to Gabey, Hoop and RotoGrinders for allowing me to share this with our subscribers here. You can follow him on Twitter @ and you can also listen to his Daily Podcast over on www.RotoGrinders.com
Here is the link to today’s podcast. I suggest you print out the notes below and follow along;
SF at PIT
- SF is strong vs RHP.
- PIT is very strong vs RHP, especially considering how slow they started the season. Top-5 offense over the last 30 days.
- Peavy has historical home run issues. Low BABIP vs LHB is masking his issues.
- Morton allowing a ton of hard contact. He’s been unbelievably bad vs LHB.
ARI at CIN
- Corbin flashing great K numbers, but struggling with hard contact and home runs.
PHI at MIA
- PHI league-average vs LHP.
- MIA abysmal vs RHP.
- Jerome is extremely generous with home runs.
- Hand is just plain bad vs RHB.
- Jerome is generally the worst pitcher on any slate he finds himself on.
ATL at CHI
- ATL is just terrible against everyone with their current lineup.
- CHC are beginning to come alive offensively. They’ve been bottom of the barrel for quite some time, but are slowly turning it around thanks to their talented crop of youngsters.
- Folty giving up hard contact and TONS of home runs. Getting CRUSHED by everyone.
WAS at COL
- COL’s numbers vs RHP at home are insane.
- WAS has been struggling this season with all their injuries, They’ve yet to turn it around even with everyone back.
- Flande has severe home run issues. Pick on him with mainly RHB.
CLE at NYY
- NYY demolish RHP.
- CLE has been mostly disappointing since starting the season on fire.
- Tomlin bad vs everyone.
- Nova having trouble vs LHB.
TEX at DET
- DET has been freefalling of late, but they look like they could be turning it around.
- TEX is a fringe top-10 offense vs RHP.
- Simon struggles with control and home runs.
- Perez is a can of gas.
MIN at BAL
- BAL is top-10 vs RHP, and finally starting to come around after stalling out for a little while.
- MIN has been bad vs RHP all season long.
- Miguel allowing a ton of home runs on an inflated HR/9. Bad vs both sides of the plate, but even worse vs LHB.
KAN at BOS
- BOS is top-10 vs LHP, and on fire as of late.
- KAN gonna KAN.
- Duffy allowing lots of hard contact, and struggling with his control. Big-time struggles against RHB.
- Miley is a gas can vs RHB.
TAM at HOU
- TAM top-10 over the last 30 days.
- HOU is top-10 vs RHP.
- Archer is the elite pitcher you didn’t know was elite. Unreal K% and SwSt% numbers.
- McHugh is excellent vs oppo hitters, but struggles mightily with same-handed batters.
CWS at LAA
- CWS have been bad all season, but they’re top-10 over the last 30 days.
- LAA offense goes as Trout goes.
- Quintana’s struggles vs RHB seem mostly BABIP-induced.